We would like to invite you to a coffee morning in order to discuss the development of an Adult Social Care Mental Health Commissioning and Delivery Plan.
The plan looks at how we intend to take forward our vision to support all adults in Bridgend who require Adult Social Care mental health services and their carers
We would like to hear your views as a carer working within Bridgend County Borough on how we should develop the plan.
The event is an opportunity for us to talk to you about:
- Our vision for meeting the needs of adults requiring mental health services and those that care for them;
- How services for adults with mental health care needs are developing in Bridgend County Borough and how we can support people with mental ill health;
- What we feel are priorities for change.
dditionally, it will offer anyone who would like to share their views an opportunity to provide us with their opinions on:
- Adult Social Care services and support that is currently available to you;
- What you would like to see change;
- What you think works well;
- Issues you have faced;
- Our priorities for change.
Below are the details of the time, date and location of the event:
Date and time: 6th August 2014, 10:30-12:30
Venue: Bridgend Carers Centre, 87 Park Street, Bridgend, CF31 4AZ
Refreshments: Tea, coffee and biscuits
We would be grateful if you can confirm whether you are able to attend the event, and let us know if you have any access requirements by 23rd July 2014. If you would like to share your views but are unable to attend the coffee morning, please contact us and we will arrange for someone to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please contact Holly Murray via:Telephone: 01656 642447Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgText relay service: 18001 01656 643643 FAO Holly Murray.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you
GROUP MANAGER – MENTAL HEALTH AND SAFEGUARDING